Land Use Protection Trust
YOU can make a difference!
• Contributions of any amount will help achieve LPT objectives!
• Checks can be written to “ES-CA LPT” and should be mailed to: ES-CA LPT, P.O. Box 215, Placitas, NM 87043. Please provide an email address if you’d like to receive LPT updates. Also let us know if the donor’s name(s) should remain anonymous (not published on the progress chart).
• You can pay with PayPal by pressing the “Donate” button below. Please let us know how you want the donor(s) name(s) to be listed, or if the donor’s name(s) should remain anonymous (not published on the progress chart), by entering “Add special instructions” when you approve the PayPal donation.
• So that the LPT (and ES-CA) is permitted to lobby government for enforcement and change consistent with the mission, the IRS requires us to include the following notice:
• Contributions or gifts to the LPT (or ES-CA) are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.
Special recognition is given to Businesses or organizations contributing $2000 or more, an individual contributing at least $1000 and HOA’s making a contribution equaling $20 times their total membership. Contributors at or above these levels will be considered LPT “Gold Stakeholders”
LPT OVERSIGHT BOARD
• LPT Board members must each be a current ES-CA member and be approved by the ES-CA Board.
• The LPT Board has the fiduciary responsibility for the LPT Fund, and is responsible for selection of projects to be addressed and the prioritization and control of fund expenditures, as well as the solicitation of additional funds. Current Board members are:
Dick Ulmer, Chairman
Steve Vaughan, Vice Chair
If you have time and skills to contribute contact Dick Ulmer, LPT Chairperson, at